Public Access Building Control Information
Public Access is designed to allow customers, ie someone who has submitted an application or their Agent, to monitor the different stages that the application goes through. It is for information purposes only and covers a period going back 15 years. Applications that do not have a deposit date ie some competent person submissions will not be displayed.
On going through to the public access facility you will be presented with the following menu.
- Simple - is most commonly used (see below).
- Advanced – more search criteria is available ie Parish, application status, decision and various date ranges.
- Weekly/Monthly Lists - retrieve lists of applications.
- Property – search for and find the history on a particular property.
- Map – zoom to an area. If certain application types exist and are not complete they will be shown on the map.
- Enter a keyword such as a reference number, postcode or single line of an address into the text box and click Search.
- A complete application number search will take you straight into the application information, otherwise you will have a list of results, click on the blue link to view the application.
If you require additional functionality ie tracking applications, saving searches or receiving email notifications about tracked applications and new search results you will need to register your details and logon each time you visit the area.
- Fill in the form with the relevant information; please note items marked * indicate a mandatory field.
- You must validate the e-mail address you use in order to complete the registration process. When you click "Next" on the registration form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered. From that email click on the hyperlink to complete the registration process. You have now successfully registered.
- The-mail is automated so if you have an automated Junk Mail filter you may need to check your junk mail folder.
North Yorkshire Building Control Partnership provides this service for information purposes only. The Partnership cannot be held responsible for the inaccuracy, misuse, misinterpretation or absence of any information on the web site or inability for whatever reason to view information on the web site and offers no warranty to its accuracy, completeness or availability.