Partnership Authority Scheme
Our partner authority scheme is shared by all local authority building control teams in England and Wales. You can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor to undertake all pre-application and design work, regardless of the project's geographical location.
You will have an account manager who will liaise with local authority building control colleagues at the project location to discuss site-specific issues such as drainage, contamination and liaison with the local fire service.
All types of organisations join our partner authority scheme ranging from large corporate clients to small and medium-sized enterprises who benefit hugely from having a dedicated building control surveyor who is able to answer their questions.
Benefits of Partnering
- A single point contact for all your building control work in England and Wales
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- Electronic submissions and e-working
- The use of LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
- Easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- In-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists
For further information, please either download the attached PAS booklet or contact our office on 01347 822703.